Fig 'Fiddle Leaf'
Botanical Name: Ficus Lyrata
Common Name: Fiddle Leaf Fig (FLF)
Fiddle Leaf Fig, have violin-shaped leaves that can elevate your urban jungle homes. Native in in West African rain forest it has made into a modern day house plant. Depending on the environment and care their leaves can grow up to 30". They are known for their foliage and popularity for styling in homes. Fiddle Leaf Figs naturally grow upright for a more tree-like look. But if your aesthetic is more 'bushy', it can grow that way too! It's so versatile for styling your home!
Ficus Lyrata at a Glance:
- Sensitive to drafts and should avoid placement near windows, vents, and doors
- Lovers of humidity but does not require
- Medium to bright (indirect light)
- Water when top 1 inch of soil is dry
Armed with a little knowledge, Fiddle Leaf Figs are a joy to have!
Struggling with your Fiddle Leaf Fig?
Feel free to reach out to us anytime! We're happy to troubleshoot what your plant needs!
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instagram: @urbansproutsstore
This listing is for the plant only. Planters and accessories not included.