The Ultimate Longterm Plant Care Schedule
It's the hope of every plant parent that their plants will stay with them for years to come, and one of the best ways to ensure that is to stick to a long-term plant schedule. We've outlined some of the most important treatments you can perform on your plants to ensure their longterm health and success.
Download the printable PDF version of our schedule here!
Every Week: Moisture + Pest Check
- Slowly stick a wooden chopstick into your soil and pull it back out to check moisture levels. Water if needed.
- Inspect your leaves for any signs of pests, and begin treatment right away if you notice anything.
If you notice pest signs and don't want to deal with the treatment process yourself, we'll do it for you! Book an appointment and bring it into our plant clinic!
Every Month: Rotate + Dust
- Rotate your plants 180 degrees to allow the backside to receive equal amounts of sun.
- Dust and polish your leaves.
Every 3 Months: Deep Clean + Fertilize
- Perform preventative Neem Oil treatments on your leaves.
- Top off your soil if necessary.
- Apply a bacterial inoculant to the soil.
If it's time for a little plant pampering and you don't have the tools yourself, we'll do it for you! Book an appointment and bring it into our plant clinic!
Every Year: Repot + Prune
- Repot your plants into a pot 2-3 inches larger than its current environment.
- Inspect your plant to ensure the root growth beneath the surface mirrors the plant growth above the surface. Prune where necessary to create balance.
If it's time for a repot and don't want to do it yourself, we'll do it for you! Book an appointment and bring it into our plant clinic!